Move from surviving to thriving. With simple and introspective prompts, resilience-building exercises, and heartening quotes, along with evocative nature photography, this research-backed guided journal is an uplifting roadmap for anyone dealing with a difficult life change.
- A TOOL FOR SELF-RENEWAL: With simple and introspective prompts, resilience-building exercises, and heartening quotes, along with evocative nature photography, this research-backed guided journal is an uplifting tool to help you emerge from life changes better than you were before.
- INSPIRING SELF-HELP: This journal combines the substantial guidance and introspection of traditional self-help books with a beautiful visual metaphor about blooming with the seasons. The best of inspirational journals and self-help journals in one!
- START SMALL: This book offers a clear roadmap of prompts, breaking down the sometimes-overwhelming healing process into bite-sized steps so you can gradually build yourself back up and eventually bounce back from life's hard moments.
- A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FOR A FRIEND IN NEED: This journal, filled with evocative nature photography, is a lovely, thoughtful gift for any friends or loved ones who are struggling with transitions or life changes.
- INCLUDES: Hardcover journal, 5 x 7 inches, 192 lined pages, full-color photographs throughout
About the Author
Kate Simpson, Ellen Watson, and Kari Herer became friends where they live in Maine, offering support through the trials of life -- through divorce, the challenges of parenting, the witnessing of a loved one suffering from illness, loss, and transition. Offering an ear, a good read, or a bad joke, they've shared deep-in-the-bones grief that simply can't be articulated, followed by bouts of medicinal laughter. Uncovering healing tools along the way, they sought help from numerous resources, but as they got caught up in their daily activities, these instructions for life, the keys to getting back to their feet, quickly slipped away. So they decided to bring these elements all into one place, to gather research-proven science into a journal that aids with one's own attempt to find balance. Their hope is that Take Two to supports you, supports all of us, on a path to a thriving, more renewed life.