The intricate patterns adorning this journal's binding originally graced a Qur'an found in the awe-inspiring El Escorial Palace library in Madrid, which houses thousands of priceless medieval Arabic texts.
- Elegant personal diary features lovely iridescent accents.
- Raised embossed decorations afford tactile interest.
- An elegant matching ribbon marker keeps your place.
- 192 lightly-lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide x 9 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.