Create Thriving Relationships Drum Circle with Sara Blumenfeld
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Dating, married, family, or friends--relationships are the spice of life! This group drumming experience focuses on the three pillars of thriving relationships: self love, communication, and appreciation. In this circle you will use drums and other percussion instruments to:
- Practice self-love by affirming your brilliance
- Support others in feeling seen and heard
- Experience effective non-verbal communication
- Participate in guided meditation expressing appreciation
- Connect with your innate rhythm
- Become part of a loving and supportive group
No experience required. Drums and other percussion instruments provided, or you are welcome to bring your own. Please arrive by 6:55 pm.
Sara Blumenfeld is a trained HealthRHYTHMS® facilitator and spiritual coach. She works with spiritual groups, wellness groups, relationship groups, support groups, teams, and businesses. She is a certified Infinite Possibilities trainer and trained in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and the Emotion Code. Based in the Clear Lake area, she conducts group drumming events, classes, and private sessions. Contact Sara at 512-659-6694 or Visit www.DrummingTogether.org for more information.