A down-to-earth guide to meditation and getting high on life.
Heavily Meditated has everything you need to know to get hooked on meditation for good. Presented in a simple, friendly, accessible style that even the busiest of meditation-doubters can relate to, this book clearly outlines:
- What meditation is
- Five fundamental techniques (and which one is right for you)
- Where, when and how to sit
- How to deal with thoughts
- Why meditation is so damn good for you
- How to measure your meditation practice
- How to set goals and get hooked on meditation
- How to upgrade your practice from habit to ritual
Filled with exercises, worksheets, cheat sheets and other practical tools, as well as relatable personal stories to light your way, Heavily Meditated is your down-to-earth guide to meditation, and how to turn it into a habit that sticks and reap the benefits of a happier, calmer and more intentional life.
About the Author
Caitlin Cady is a devoted yogi, entrepreneur, author, and speaker. American by birth, Caitlin now lives with her husband and three little wildlings in Byron Bay, Australia. With multiple businesses under her belt, Caitlin now channels her energy towards empowering others and pioneering meditation medicine.