Katie Daisy 2022 Mini Calendar
Live in the moment and awaken to the wonders around you on a yearlong journey with beloved artist Katie Daisy. In this delightful wall calendar, Katie weaves thoughtful hand-lettered quotes with vibrant colors to reveal the simple joy and happiness of living. The vibrant colors and whimsical images of bees, butterflies, and wildflowers in this delightful calendar will fill you with wonder and joy.
- 7" x 7" calendar (7" x 14" open) — an ideal size for your school locker, office, purse, or backpack.
- A year of Katie Daisy watercolor artwork on your wall.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- Colorful nature and botanical illustrations with inspiring quotes.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
7" x 7" Wall Calendar
About the Author
Working in watercolor and acrylic paint as well as mixed media materials, Katie Daisy strives to capture the magic and beauty of a life lived in harmony with nature. She sells high-quality prints through her website and Etsy shop, and has licensed her work for a wide-reaching variety of products. Some of her notable clients include: Oprah Winfrey Network, Spirituality & Health Magazine, Target, Pottery Barn, and Chronicle Books. Katie currently lives and works in a quiet cabin beneath the warm sun and old-growth pines of the Pacific Northwest.