The Power of Color With Mary Lindsey Wilson
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The psychology of color is a very powerful phenomenon. Color influences our emotions, perceptions and behaviors. From the clothes we wear, to the food we eat and the way we decorate our homes, we are affected by color! Do you ever wonder why you are attracted to some colors and not others?
Mary Lindsey Wilson has been blessed with the gift of synesthesia – the ability to see, hear and feel color.
In this fascinating workshop you will learn:
- What the psychology/the science of colors
- What the cultural and societal meanings of particular colors
- Why they might be helpful or hurtful when used in a particular way.
- How they can be healing
- How to incorporate healing colors in your home & life
- What colors would be most beneficial for you at this time
- Many innovative ways that color is being used