IN-STORE PICKUP always free and usually ready in 24 hours. See our hours & directions page to plan your pickup.
From the celebrated poet, speaker, and educator comes Welcome Home, a powerful blueprint for building a strong foundation of self-worth, belonging, and happiness.
“A master class in self-actualization and compassion.”—Mari Andrew, New York Times bestselling author of Am I There Yet?
The powerful metaphor of home provides a structure for you to customize your journey to personal transformation as Najwa Zebian shares her own experiences in building a home within herself, and shows you how to construct the following “rooms”:
• Self-Love: Learn how to build an individualized self-care routine to reflect your daily needs.
• Forgiveness: Learn how to allow yourself time, reflection, and space to accept and let go of painful events.
• Compassion: Discover the three different types of compassion and learn how you can let people in while maintaining boundaries.
• Clarity: Learn how to remove the walls you put up around your authentic self.
• Surrender: Learn how to lower your defenses and give yourself space to feel and process your emotions.
• The Dream Garden: Learn how to nurture your dreams and create an authentic, original path.
With practical tools, poetry, and prompts for journaling and meditation to lead to self-understanding in each chapter, Zebian shows you how to build each room in your house. Written with her trademark power, candor, and warmth, Welcome Home is an answer to the pain we all experience when we don’t feel at peace with ourselves.
About the Author
Najwa Zebian is a Lebanese Canadian activist, author, speaker, and educator. Her bestselling books of poetry include Mind Platter, The Nectar of Pain, and Sparks of Phoenix. After self-publishing her first collection of poetry and prose, she went on to become a teacher and doctoral candidate in educational leadership, and she recently launched the digital school Soul Academy and the podcast Stories of the Soul. Her work has been featured in The New York Times, Glamour, Elle Canada, and HuffPost, among others.
Our family-run gift & crystal shop is tailored to provide you with all the tools you need for modern spiritual living. Shop crystals, self-care, books, decks, candles & wellness at our storefront or online.
Body Mind & Soul Houston
7951 Katy Freeway Suite N
Houston Tx 77024
Mon - Sat 10am - 6pm
Sun: 12pm - 5pm