You Can Heal Your Life 2022 Calendar
The inspirational You Can Heal Your Life wall calendar features text from the New York Times best-selling book of the same name. In her powerful and pioneering work, Louise L. Hay, widely regarded as one of the founders of the self-help healing movement, explains how our beliefs and ideas can be the cause of illness and how changing our thinking can improve our quality of life. Every month features an insightful quote, teaching text, and a helpful affirmation, all illustrated with the charming artwork of Joan Perrin-Falquet.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Louise Hay's uplifting words on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Features healing and inspirational wisdom from Louise L. Hay.
- Showcases 12 joyful paintings from acclaimed artist Joan Perrin-Falquet.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
12" x 12" Wall Calendar
About the Author
Louise L. Hay was a metaphysical lecturer and teacher and the best-selling author of numerous books, including You Can Heal Your Life and Meditations to Heal Your Life. Her works have been translated into 29 languages in 35 countries. Through her healing techniques and positive philosophy, millions have learned how to create more of what they want in their lives, including more wellness in their body, mind, and spirit. Hay appeared on television programs around the world, and her monthly column, “Dear Louise,” ran in more than 50 publications in the United States, Canada, Australia, Spain, and Argentina. Hay was the founder of Hay House, Inc., a publishing company that disseminates books, CDs, DVDs, and other products that contribute to the healing of the planet.
Joan Perrin-Falquet is one of today’s leading inspirational illustrators. Her enchanting, intuitive illustrations are featured on calendars, inspirational card decks, and CDs and in magazines and books, including Louise L. Hay’s bestseller, You Can Heal Your Life. People the world over enjoy her use of color and light, which expresses a mystical feeling and creates a heart connection with the viewer. She has a bachelor's degree in fine art and illustration from the prestigious School of Visual Arts, where she was awarded a full four-year merit scholarship.