Decrease anxiety, foster energy, and build awareness using breathwork traditions.
- Covers foundational breathing techniques from a range of traditions—including Zen breathing, Somatic breathing, and Holotropic breathing
- Teaches simple-to-follow breathing exercises that you can do on your own
- Unintimidating and highly accessible to beginners
- The perfect gift for anyone seeking simple self-care techniques to help for their mind, body, and spirit
- A useful skill to learn and pair with other mindfulness practices, such as meditation and yoga
- Great for readers who enjoyed The Little Book of Mindfulness by Patricia Collard, Calm by Michael Acton Smith, and The Healing Power of the Breath by Richard Brown
About the Author
Andrew Smart is a breathwork teacher based in Los Angeles, California. He is the author of Crystals: The Stone Deck.
Eric Nyquist is a Los Angeles-based artist and illustrator. His work has appeared in the New Yorker, the Atlantic, the New York Times, National Geographic, and Outside magazine.