Choose Wonder Over Worry
Let’s be real. Life is filled with twists and turns, fears and doubts, messy and magical moments. Without a “rule book” for how to thrive in today’s world, it leaves many of us feeling all the feels without having a clear sense of direction. Research even shows that the average adult spends 80% of their time with regret about the past or anxiety about the future.
That’s where choosing wonder comes in. Whether you hate your work and are wondering WTF to do with your life, are building the dream but feel stifled by fear and doubt, or know there’s more to life but don’t know where to start, Choose Wonder Over Worry will guide you to face your fears and unlock your gifts—no matter what’s standing in the way.
Inside, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome the habit we spend the majority of our time on: worrying
- How to navigate fear, self-doubt, impostor syndrome, perfectionism, and all the feels
- A simple tool for turning envy into inspiration
- Practices for bouncing back from rejection and critics
- What to do if you have too many ideas, but don’t know how to choose
- The difference between “getting ahead” and “coming alive” (and how to create success on your terms)
- A fail-proof way to tame your inner critic and access your inner wisdom
No one is perfect. This journey is messy, and wherever you are—you are not alone. That’s why Choose Wonder Over Worry is jam-packed with personal stories and vulnerable moments. It’s like sitting down and sharing a glass of wine with your wise bestie, swapping I-can’t-believe-I’m-about-to-share-this stories. Like how Amber went from raging in a bottomless hole of comparison, insecurity and doubt—to using that envy as inspiration to find her path.
Choose Wonder Over Worry shares the most important lesson of all: Don’t die with your gifts still inside. There’s a gift inside of you that deserves to see the light of day, and “choosing wonder over worry” is a mindset, practice, and compass to unlock the gift that only you can give.
Worry or Wonder: which will you choose?
About the Author
Amber Rae is an author, artist and global voice for emotional wellness and personal growth. She turns highly relatable insights on the human experience into viral art, bestselling books and sold-out venues, and she has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, NY Mag, TODAY, SELF, Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.