These super-salty, ultra-inspiring cards don’t sugarcoat that it’s often hard AF to grow as a human and be your best self. Use this deck to help you put feet on your gratitude practice. Simply pick a card, read it, do what it says, then see your life get less shitty. It’s a gratitude list in a box!
- 100 gratitude cards for potty mouths (delinquents and good humans alike) who want to work on their personal development
- A unique gift that encourages appreciation of everyday things—from soup to nuts, teeth to butts
- Includes fancy-ass stand for displaying your favorite self-help profane phrases
- Created by Roxan McDonald, of the hit Instagram account @spiritual_AF
- Approx. 4 x 2.55 x 2.4 inches
About The Author
Roxan McDonald is a writer, teacher, workshop facilitator, coach, and public speaker. She holds a BA in Interdisciplinary Education from California Institute of Integral Studies. Roxan is the author of the inspirational decks Spiritual AF and Grateful AF published by Knock Knock Inc. Her short stories, memoir excerpts, and poetry have been published in The Porter Gulch Review.