Shaman's Guide to Power Animals
Body Mind & Soul is Houston's favorite crystal shop & metaphysical store, with great offerings like Shaman's Guide to Power Animals. If you have any questions about products or classes, please contact us.
Enter the soul of the animal kingdom.
The Shaman’s Guide to Power Animals is a cross-cultural journey into the mystical symbolism and stories of almost 200 birds, fish, insects, and mammals drawn from ancient and indigenous cultures worldwide. It is a spiritual tool for understanding omens when an animal crosses your path or appears in a dream, or to apply in situations where you need protection or want to chart a course or locate resources. Incorporating channeled messages from the Power Animals, it explains:
- What Power Animals are and how to identify yours.
- Rituals, prayers, and affirmations you can use to ask a Power Animal for its help.
- Archetypal powers associated with different Power Animals and ways to activate them.
- How a Power Animal can act as your go-between to the spirit world to communicate with the dead and ancestral spirits or help you to recruit a multidimensional support team.
- Why you never need feel alone once you know you belong to the kinship of nature.
- Crystals, colors, and physical energy centers that correspond to each Power Animal.
About the Author
Lori Morrison is a best-selling author, inspirationalist, and mystic. She became part of a rare community of lightning shamans due to a spontaneous awakening of shamanic knowledge by natural force. Her first teachers were Mayan ancestral spirits who took her through a two-year initiation. During this period, she was introduced to four Jaguars who became her guides. Later, through an important ceremony, a Haitian shaman retrieved a powerful Lioness for Lori that she collaborates with to this day. These sacred relationships with Power Animals have enriched her life and spiritual journey. Lori is now honored to deliver messages from the spirits of over 200 different creatures to you. Lori makes her home in Sedona, Arizona, where she has a successful practice dedicated to healing through vibrational medicine.