Will You Be My Sunshine
You really are my sunshine Even on cloudy, rainy days Just seeing you chases the gloom away Sharing this message with someone you love -- of any age -- is reassuring and comforting. A wonderful gift idea for showers, birthdays, and first libraries. An adorable little mouse family and friends are used in place of people, to be any race, gender, or age.
- Sturdy board pages are just right for even the littlest "readers"
- Be my sunshine, my rainbow, bright star, and moonbeam
- The message of unconditional love is revealed in colorful, engaging illustrations
- Soft rhyming text is easy to read aloud
- A keepsake for generations
Suitable for Baby - 5yrs
About the Author
Julia Lobo is a seasoned editor and author of all kinds of words, especially ones that delight little children and their parents.
Reading is learning is this publisher's driving philosophy, and they strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. They offer a simple development-based guide to help children and their parents on their journey.