At last, a feng shui book that replaces nonsense with common sense You don't need to be a professional designer or a feng shui expert in order to have a beautiful, comfortable home. Feng Shui That Makes Sense takes you step-by-step through the process of using feng shui principles to create a home that will please your eye, relax your body, inspire your mind, and lift your spirit.
After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Easily create a home of beauty, harmony, and comfort
- Learn basic feng shui principles that work every time in every space
- Improve the look and feel of any room in your home
- Discover the origins of popular feng shui myths and misunderstandings
- Enhance the areas of your home relating to Love, Money, Health, Family, more
- Apply feng shui principles to your landscape and garden
- Integrate nature and natural materials into your living space
- Clear your home of unwanted energy
- Create a home that nurtures, inspires you physically, mentally, spiritually.